Thursday, July 5, 2012

do you know?


If it hurts you that much to know that I'm trying hard on something, I'm sorry I can't help it...

If it hurts you that much to see me working hard for something, I'm sorry I can't stop...

If it hurts you that much to realize I'm giving my all, then don't mind it...

If it hurts you that much to comprehend me, then you don't have to...

If it hurts you that much to be my friends, then don't be bother (i shouldn't blame u)...

If it hurts you that much to walk or run with me, then don't...

If it hurts you that much to get annoyed by me, then tell me (cause i can't read the signals)...

If it hurts you that much to tell me, then speak to me...

If it hurts you that much to speak to me, then give me a break...

For you to hate me that much, I must've done something terrible...

If it hurts you that much to even see me, then I should be invisible.

For you who hate me that much, I really hope I can be invisible, but I'm so sorry that I can't...

No comments:

Post a Comment