Thursday, October 3, 2013

It's Something.

A Sailing Ship Keeps on Going Through the Rough Seas...

I was assigned to introduce myself through an object. Had some trouble to figure it out, but not as troublesome as some other things. This is quite fun, actually.


Now, why ship?

A ship can sail around the world. It can go anywhere, and even through the rough seas. With the thunderstorms, huge waves along the journey, it will keep going. After some hard moments on the ocean, it will drop the anchor and stop by at some kinda port or harbour. And then, no matter how great or advance the port or harbour is, it will continue to sail. It have to continue to sail, so that the ship can reach the next destination. It will do the same thing again and again, that is leaving.

Since I was a kid, I had been living in different places like Shah Alam, Puchong, Klang, Kuala Kangsar and currently Ipoh. I had been studying in two different primary schools in Shah Alam, and another two different secondary boarding schools for my PMR and SPM. I went to UiTM Puncak Perdana for my diploma but did not stay for my degree. Instead of applying that same course for my degree which would enable me to graduate in 2 years, I applied for maritime management which costs me another 3 years.

No matter how wonderful my life was, no matter how great I felt like, no matter how much I wanted to stay, I had never stayed. I keep on going no matter how hard it is for me, so that I can go to my next destination. It's not like I enjoyed leaving everything before me that much, it's not like I have so much fun letting it all go, I just have my own personal reasons for doing so. It even hurt me sometimes, but I have to keep going. I, like a ship, will keep on sailing till the day ends. 

* I thought this is quite simple (@short), but it is what it is for a 3 minutes (max) speech for my Public Speaking subject, which I had presented...

No comments:

Post a Comment